Well originally I only planned on doing 3 spumco posts but to my good fortune I was recently able to acquire a lot of the missing items in my collection.
So in this exciting final post I'll be showing you 2 paint books, 1 paint by number kit,6 boxes of poster paint, 6 larger boxes of the same poster paints and 4 spumco lighters.
Each item is pure satisfaction and just goes to show what a genius John K. is.
Make sure to read the text sections on the boxes and for your own sake DON'T MISS READING THE INSTRUCTION BOOKLET FOR THE PAINT BY NUMBER KIT!!!
To find out what John K.'s methods and theories are for creating such dazzling box covers check out these posts from his blog at -
Also I think it's interesting to compare John's Magic Fairy Dust poster paint box design to the garish one shown on this post about bad color from John.
I think his theories about how to make boxes appealing are well proven:
If you enjoy all the phenomenally well crafted treats shown here today make sure to go see the creator John Kricfalusi's (John K.) blog at http://www.johnkstuff.blogspot.com/
and tell him you want more of the same ASAP!!!!
Ok lets start with the Jimmy of the Future - Paint by Number Kit.
This Kit included 2 numbered thick paper pages, 1 small cereal box, 1 pencil topper as the prize in the cereal box, 1 honorable spumco big shot certificate, 1 paint brush, 2 cotton gloves, 2 sets of paints and an incredible instruction booklet.
PAINTING INSTRUCTIONS BOOKLET
JIMMY OF THE FUTURE paint by number kit
- PAINT ME ~ JIMMY COLOR PAINT BOOK -
- PAINT ME ~ DR. JEAN POOLE COLOR PAINT BOOK -
- ATOMIC BLAST poster paint-
- MAGIC FAIRY DUST poster paint-
- PSYCHEDELIC HIPPIE PAINT poster paint-
- PEARLY PAINT poster paint-
- SKIN PAINT poster paint-
- ATOMIC BLAST jar size poster paint-
- TV CARTOON PAINT jar size poster paint-
- MAGIC FAIRY DUST jar size poster paint-
- PSYCHEDELIC HIPPIE PAINT jar size poster paint-
- PEARLY PAINT jar size poster paint-
- SKIN PAINT jar size poster paint-
- LIGHTERS -